Saturday, November 2, 2013

Italian Apple Cobbler

025

I have no idea if this actually has anything to do with Italy, but that’s what the recipe called it. What I do know is that this is the easiest, the very best apple pie I’ve ever eaten. It’s soooo good. The recipe I’ve linked to is in Finnish and I don’t know if I’m allowed to post a translation on my blog, if you want it just send me an email.

023

I made this last night and asked Jake if he’d like some? His reply: only if he could have a piece that had neither apples nor almonds. Well then. I’ll just eat this all by myself.

WP_20131102_004Super good with some vanilla ice cream. And coffee.

Side note: speaking of ice cream, in American movies they always eat it out of a jar type of container, I think it’s called a pint? Straight out of it with a spoon mostly too, which to me seems very unhygienic, sort of like drinking milk straight out of the carton. Over here ice cream mostly comes in square shape and you cut pieces with a knife. Just thought I’d share that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...