Sunday, February 11, 2018

NEEDLE FELT LUMBERJACK

Hello.
I made a lumberjack!
With a tiny ukulele.

And suspenders. And a beard, you can't forget the beard.
He's shy.

No, really, back to reality. But isn't he cute?  I sort of love him and his worried eyebrows and little brown boots. 
If you want to make one, I tried following this YouTube tutorial by Shayda Campbell, but veered off course immediately. It's a good tutorial. I just kept adding details, like the nose and ears and the ukulele... I couldn't help myself. 

This is so going on the Christmas tree and my kid can marvel what a crazy mother she has.

This might be the last needle felt project for a while, because right now I'm knitting. Watch out, next pigs will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...